Center for Research and Academic Services was established to strengthen technical skills and improve the competencies of academic staffs on research development and to provide academic services to community and society.
- To promote and support the capacity development of academic staffs on research and academic services.
- To develop the distinguished research on environment along with sustainable development of society and environment
- To provide academic services related to environment issues that response the needs of society in agricultural, industrial, and community sectors.
- To distribute the knowledge regarding to environment issues to community and society, as well as communicate the information of Faculty’s activities.
Activities on Research
The mission on research strategies is to strengthen technical skills and develop the competencies of academic staffs on production of valuable research and innovative knowledge for sustainable development of social and environment. The activities to pursue this mission are including:
- Strategic and action plans on innovative research of the Faculty
- Promotion and development of competency of academic staffs on research
- Support the publication of research at national and international levels
- Provide internal and external funding sources to support researches
Activities on Academic Services
The mission on academic services is to provide services related to environment issues that response the needs of public, private, and community sectors in various fields, including:
- Environmental impact assessment and environmental monitoring
- Capacity building and training on pollution control and environmental management
- Climate change and greenhouse gas emission and mitigation
- Life cycle assessment, carbon footprint, and circular economy
- Sustainable production and consumption